Link Worth

New Look from Ziddu

Written by Ardian on 15.48

Ziddu is the place to sharing files. And you're also can make money by sharing files with Ziddu :) I've got between $10-$17/month from Ziddu. That's not too bad as a passive income for me ^.^ But, I want to double my earnings every week :D

Btw, when I open Ziddu I was surprised because Ziddu has a new look ! And Ziddu have been supported more than 10 languages such as English, Thai, Spanish, Bahasa Indonesia, Brazillian, Japan, China, Bahasa Malaysia, etc.

This is a new look of Ziddu :

Ziddu

Ziddu Login

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 3 comments: Responses to “ New Look from Ziddu ”

  2. By Anonim on 2 Februari 2009 pukul 17.24

    Very unique blog.
    Fantastic pictures. Wow...

    I like your blog.

    Let's join stop global warming campaign. Please visit:

    http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com

    Keep blogging.
    Save our planet today.

  3. By Ardian on 2 Februari 2009 pukul 23.24

    @K S
    Thank you :)

    I support you to stop global warming !!!

  4. By L o c K z on 3 Maret 2009 pukul 00.09

    Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

Google