Link Worth

I Always Got $10/Month From Ziddu

Written by Ardian on 17.14

Make money from Ziddu is really fun :D And I always got $10/month from Ziddu. Although it's not a huge amount but it's so worthy for me ^.^ Ziddu is an online business program which you're sharing your files to others and you got money for each download from Ziddu. If you want to sign up with Ziddu and earn money you can join with me to be my referral :D Sign Up Ziddu !

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 4 comments: Responses to “ I Always Got $10/Month From Ziddu ”

  2. By Toni Blog on 2 November 2008 pukul 16.34

    aku juga dapat mas $11 :)

  3. By Ardian on 2 November 2008 pukul 18.29

    @tony
    Wew, congratulations ya mas :D

    Ziddu emang asyik ^.^

  4. By Anonim on 3 April 2009 pukul 03.58

    I've used sites like ziddu before and made close to nothing. This all changed when I found sharecash.

    Unlike other upload websites that give you pathetically low prices, such as $10 for 1000 US downloads, you get $0,30-$0,60 per download! Thats $600 for 1000 US downloads! Sixty times more than any other upload cash website!

    Simply upload files and get people to download them! register now!

  5. By Anonim on 20 Januari 2012 pukul 21.13

    nice blog. I like it.Please check my one.
    paxeye

Google