Link Worth

Make Money by Sharing Files

Written by Ardian on 18.12

Hi guys, do you ever think if you will get money by sharing your files ? With Ziddu (ref) you can do it guys. I have tried it, and it's not bad for me. You can sharing your files and earn money from it. You just need to upload your files such as photos, videos, audios, and share it to everybody. It's very Easy. Isn't it ?

If you're active in the forum, you can upload your files to Ziddu (ref) and sharing in the forums. So, you can sharing and earning too :D Now, I want to show my earning here !!! I want you to know, I joined Ziddu just for between 1-2 weeks and I earn $2 ^.^ It's not a huge amount but for me, it's can improve my spirit !!! For see the screenshot for my earnings, click the link below ^.^

Screenshot of my Earnings from Ziddu

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 4 comments: Responses to “ Make Money by Sharing Files ”

  2. By Anonim on 7 Juni 2008 pukul 06.56

    baru mau coba nih tapi berapa se keuntungannya???

  3. By Ardian on 7 Juni 2008 pukul 20.37

    Kecil sih, tapi klo di kumpulin lama2 besar juga :D

  4. By Anonim on 15 Juni 2008 pukul 07.35

    I have heard of these guys and it is something I have been looking into.

    Thank you for the update on Zidu. :)

  5. By Anonim on 15 Juni 2008 pukul 18.44

    Thanks me too

Google