Link Worth

Do You Know Infolinks ?

Written by Ardian on 17.15

Hi guys, do you ever hear about Infolinks ? Do you know Infolinks ? Here is the explanation from my experience, "Infolinks is a In-Text ads services provider and it give us commisions for each click on the ads link". So, it is similar to Kontera, Adbrite, etc. But it has better revenue than others.

I've signed up to Infolinks since January 17 2009. I heard it from my friend's blog, he wrote about it and he has a greatful experience with it :) After I signed up to it, I think I will have problems to integrate it to my blog but after I read the tutors, it's very easy! And I needn't to change my blog to use Infolinks and I'm happy with it's earning :) I've tried inline ads from Adbrite, but the earning move too slow and the load page too :( I think Infolinks is better! Till now, I've make $13.83 on Infolinks and the minimum payout is $100 via paypal or bank wire.

If you're interested to convert your traffics to money, you can try
Infolinks

Good luck guys!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ Do You Know Infolinks ? ”

  2. By Xpresi on 14 April 2009 pukul 19.08

    Nice offer..

Google