Link Worth

Feedburner Maintenance Now!

Written by Ardian on 17.08

I've been shocked when I see my feedburner subscribers. Actually, it has more than 800 subscribers but today I just have 5 subscribers! So, I log in to my account on Feedburner and see what happened in there. Truly, there is an update on Feedburner for today. You can see the notification below :

Issue: Email updates for feed that should have been delivered between approximately 12am through 7pm GMT, March 29, have been delayed due to a temporary issue. We have since addressed this issue and delayed email messages should now be on their way. Our apologies for this inconvenience.

Workaround: None. Delayed deliveries are being rescheduled and sent automatically.

So, if your subscribers going down for today don't be panic. It just a maintenance :)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 2 comments: Responses to “ Feedburner Maintenance Now! ”

  2. By Male Enhancement on 7 Februari 2011 pukul 01.25

    Nice Post, Very Interesting...

  3. By Anonim on 20 Januari 2012 pukul 20.45

    nice blog. I like it.Please check my one.
    paxeye

Google