Link Worth

Obeus Will be Removed E-gold Payment Option

Written by Ardian on 20.22

I have surprised when I open my email account. I've found an email from Obeus and they're announcing if they will be removed E-gold payment option due to a problems with e-gold liquidity Obeus. Here is their statement on the Obeus site :


E-gold payment option will be removed soon


Due to a problems with e-gold liquidity Obeus Team decides to remove this payment options at all. All current funds on publishers' accounts are equal to e-gold. That's why all members should request withdrawals on their e-gold accounts till the end of September 2008. After that time all publishers' funds that wasn't withdrawn will be converted accordingly to an actual liquidity of e-gold currency.

Mon, Sep 8th, 2008 10:45pm

Posted by Obeus Team



So, if you're have funds on Obeus I suggest you to withdrawal your funds before end of September 2008.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ Obeus Will be Removed E-gold Payment Option ”

  2. By Anonim on 20 Januari 2012 pukul 21.21

    nice blog. I like it.Please check my one.
    paxeye

Google