Link Worth

SponsoredReviews and Google PageRank

Written by Ardian on 23.01

My blog pagerank has been up to PR4 from PR3 on last Google Update. And I submit that's blog to SponsoredReviews (ref) But I shock when I saw the checklist is only 2 !!! I think I would get 3 or 4 checklist before, but the fact is different T_T Now, I've tried to increase my Alexa pagerank for that's blog and hope to get high rank on SponsoredReviews (ref). So, if my cheacklist on SponsoredReviews (ref) is high, I will get more much money $$$

Oh yeah, I want to ask you. How to increase Technorati Rank ? If you can help me, please drop your comment here. Thank you :D

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 2 comments: Responses to “ SponsoredReviews and Google PageRank ”

  2. By Anonim on 8 April 2008 pukul 09.43

    I'm not sure where you checked your PR but i check all mine via http://www.checkpagerank.net/ and I find them to be much mroe reliable.

    For example I checked your PR with them an it states you are a PR2.

  3. By Ardian on 10 April 2008 pukul 03.30

    No, I don't mean this blog. I mean My Online Gaming Blog's. It's have PR4 but when I submit my blog on SponsoredReviews, they just give me 2 checklist :(

Google